Recently plastics have become an essential part of people’s everyday life, and the raw materials and final products are subject to an ongoing process of improvement. Polynova Nissen takes part in this process – with expertise and high credibility.
We consider the environment
Our operational activities are thoroughly characterized by our consideration of the environment. We place high demands on sustainability on our product portfolio and in the manufacturing process. Our products are made of polyethylene, which is an efficient recyclable material.
Polyethylene plastic is very environmentally friendly
When a polyethylene product has fulfilled its task, it can be combusted and the energy from this action is retrieved and reused. Furthermore, only carbon dioxide and pure water remains after the combustion; polyethylene plastic is very environmentally friendly.
Polynova Nissen contineously strive to improve our products according to sustain the environment.
Our Environmental Policy
To ensure a focus on sustaining the environment, we operate after the following policy guidelines:
- Polynova Nissen shall comply with existing laws, regulations and agreements regarding the environment.
- We shall contribute to the minimization of environmental impact in excess of laws and regulations, by prioritizing suppliers that have undergone environmental certification, as well as by developing and improving our range of polyethylene products.
- Our management shall ensure that all employees actively strive to minimize the impact on the environment by personal awareness, knowledge and understanding of the importance of the continuous efforts undertaken for a sustainable environment.
- In our daily operations we shall focus on the prevention of accidents leading to consequential pollution.
- We shall strive to decrease the environmental impact when choosing suppliers and cooperating partners.
- We shall decrease the environmental impact in our own operation
- We shall contribute to the decrease in environmental impact at our clients, by offering environmentally friendly products.
The Environmental policy is implemented and carried out by:
- choosing supplies and equipment for our own operation that demonstrated as little environmental impact as possible.
- primarily choosing suppliers that actively work to decrease the impact on the environment. In the selection of products, large emphasis is placed on the product’s impact on the environment.